Donnerstag, 26. April 2012

Career as a Consultant to Direct Sales Companies

Bob Stephan - ACN Legal Advisory Committee Chairman

When I was a boy in Wichita, Kansas, every Sunday my family would eat a meal fit for a king with my grandparents, who were from Lebanon. When my grandparents first came to this country they could not read English, so I would read the newspaper to them. My grandfather was so impressed he would often say I would be the President some day. I never ran for President, but I did serve as a judge for 13 years and Kansas Attorney General for 16 years, and that made him very proud.
Through those roles, I learned the importance of the judicial system and the necessity of compliance with the laws of the land. There are many reasons why America is great, and one of the most important ingredients is compliance with the law and justice.

When I left the office of Attorney General in 1995, I commenced a career as a consultant to direct sales companies. In 1998, a friend of mine referred me to Robert Stevanovski, one of ACN's four Co-Founders. Most of the time when I was hired as a consultant to a direct sales company, it was because they were in trouble. As a result, the first question I posed to Mr. Stevanovski was, “What kind of trouble are you in?” He replied that they were not in any trouble, and they didn’t want to be. He wanted to make sure that ACN was in compliance with state and federal consumer protection laws.
After meeting with Mr. Stevanovski, I met with Greg Provenzano, Tony Cupisz and Mike Cupisz. After the meeting, I concluded that all were committed to putting forth a business opportunity that complied with all legal requirements.
As a result, I agreed to be a legal consultant to ACN later that year. As a consultant I proceeded to organize the Legal Advisory Committee (LAC), which would consist of other former Attorneys General. Today I serve as Chair of that committee, so I am at the ACN World Headquarters every month – it’s actually where I’m writing you today. In addition to meeting with the staff, I review the Independent Business Owner Agreement, Policies and Procedures, Compensation Plan and all video and printed materials. Upon review I refer relevant issues to the LAC for their legal opinion.
This review ensures that ACN complies with all of the Federal Trade Commission Rules and the consumer laws in the various states. It is crucial that ACN monitor the activities of Independent Business Owners (IBOs) to make certain they are complying with all legal requirements. If an IBO conducts business contrary to ACN and existing laws they are subject to deactivation. Strict enforcement is the key to protecting the business opportunity for all IBOs and for the continued integrity of ACN.
I continue to appreciate the opportunity to be a consultant to ACN and to have dedicated Co-Founders who conduct business within the parameters of the existing law.
Thank you for building your business the right way!

Robert Stephan
ACN Legal Advisory Committee Chairman

opportunity

Are you tired of trading time for money, building someone else's dream? Discover the ACN Opportunity, where you can be your own boss and make your own hours, while earning lasting, lucrative residual income.
For some people, ACN is a Plan B, for others, a full-time career. Either way – it's your business!

World Wide

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen